Habanero Chile Powder
Boon Box Subscribers - this is included in the 2021 subscription!
Habanero chiles are known for their extreme heat and fruity flavors. The variety of habanero we chose to grow has much more fruity flavor than heat and is actually super mild! If you’ve been wary of the heat that habaneros hold, our low heat powder will get you hooked with its tropical vibes.
- Notes: fruity ~ sour pineapple ~ mild heat
- Use like: when you want habanero flavor but none of the heat
- Use on: fresh ceviche, cheese and bean quesadilla with avocado and mango salsa, maybe even a stone fruit galette or on grilled peaches, definitely on grilled chicken
SHU: 330 (1% of the heat of a classic Habanero!)
- 100% pure California Grown NuMex Suave Orange Habanero Chile Powder
Size: One .75 ounce jar of California grown habanero chile powder
Farm to jar chile powder from the 2021 harvest.
- Farmed with organic growing practices and sun ripened throughout the season, these chiles were hand harvested in the fall of 2021
- Store in a cool place out of the sun and heat to retain maximum flavor and freshness
- Read more about the NuMex Suave Orange variety from the NM Chile Pepper Institute
Grown in Boonville, CA on our small, woman-owned farm.