Citrus & Chile Marmalade
The Citrus & Chile Marmalade is packed with hand cut lemon rind, oranges, and our Piment d’Ville chile powder. We highly recommend eating it by the spoonful.
California Citrus cooked down with our farm-to-jar chile powder.
- Notes: deep citrus ~ lingering chile heat ~ tad bitter ~ tinge sweet
- Use like: a classic marmalade or a sweet chile sauce
- Use on: crunchy hard cheese or soft triple cream cheeses, Melissa Clark’s Orange Marmalade Cake, a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich, biscuits and marmalade, grilled pork chop with a rosemary and marmalade glaze
- Made with our 100% California grown Espelette chile powder and California citrus
- NOTE: Our 8oz half pint jars are packed in a different shaped jar than what is in this picture, but it's the same goods inside!
- Ingredients: California organic orange juice, non-gmo cane sugar, California organic lemon rind, pectin, Piment d’Ville chile powder, Big Sur sea salt
- Refrigerate after opening and eat within 30 days of opening
- Learn more about why we made this marmalade
- Made for Boonville Barn Collective by Terroir in a Jar
Size: 2.4oz jars and 8oz jars available
*Boon Box Subscribers - this is included in your box!
Want to try all three of our chile preserves? Grab the trio here!