The Boon Box
The best our farm has to offer - for 10% off retail!
The Boon Box is a 3 times a year curated box of goods from our farm. It’s the best way to ensure that you are able to get your hands on everything we produce here, including trial runs and spices we haven't shared before! We’ve timed the boxes to ensure you have a fresh and ready supply of our spices. We won’t overwhelm you with Piment, but instead share the bounty we have to offer!
**The first box ships out in early December**
The Boon Box
The Boon Box is delivered to your door 3x a year in December, March and July. Shipping is included in the price of this box.
With The Boon Box you get...
- Insider access to all the limited products we grow that aren’t available to folks outside this box - we prioritize your support!
- New recipes, background history and exclusive content (including some virtual!) about our operation - a true behind the scenes view of our farm.
- To have a say in what we grow! As good farmers, we’re always experimenting. New peppers, beans, maybe hot honey, hot sauce, capers? We want you to hear what you think about what we’re adding to our lineup and crop plans. We’ll include these small trials, ideas for how to use them, and ask for your feedback!
- The good feelings associated with helping us prepare! CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) models give farmers the capital they need at the time they need it most. While we don’t grow much fresh produce, this is our attempt at ensuring we’re best prepared for what’s ahead while delivering great tasting products!
How it works
- Purchase a year's membership once in the fall
- The Boon Box gets delivered to your door in December, March and July
- Enjoy and engage - or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. We’ll include recipes, product history and invitations to virtual events with your subscription.
While our harvest is still coming in and our exact lineup is still under revision, however each box will contain a mix of about 5 products we grow.
- December includes our greatest hits like the Piment d’Ville Collection, 2 bags of heirloom Italian beans, and a bag of popcorn.
- The March shipment will focus on some of our newer chiles - including a Calabrian pizza flake (Krissy is super excited for this one), and a not too hot habanero, with just a little heat, but a great way to taste some of the complexities of chiles.
- July will include the best ingredients for summer cooking along with a jammy way we’re going to send our strawberries in the mail!
We’ve spaced out our Piment d’Ville, Comapeño, Poblano, and new trial peppers to ensure your cooking is full of fresh flavor year round. We’ve added our popcorn and beans, along with recipes to ensure that nothing sits on your shelves. Nothing makes us happier than seeing you use what we grow! If you get something that you don’t know how to use, reach out and we’ll help you!
Please note: we're sending you 4 pounds of dried beans over the course of the year. While we'll provide plenty of recipes and cooking tips, depending on your cooking style this could be considered 'a lot'.
Do you really do everything on your farm? Yes! We grow, dehydrate, grind, and package all of what we sell on our farm on the outskirts of Boonville in the Anderson Valley - 100 miles north of San Francisco. We can chat later about the imported spice industry, but your subscription supports a California farm, California residents and families, and we thank you for it!
Can I send this as a gift? Sure can! Just put the recipient's address in the “ship to” field and a gift note if you’d like us to include one!
Can I cancel my subscription? Unfortunately, no. We’ve already invested the proceeds from your purchase back into our people and our farm (we’re really working towards healthcare for all!). However, if you’re overwhelmed with delicious products and can think of someone else who might enjoy, we’ll happily reroute your package and include a gift note!
I don’t get it. $179.99 every 4 months? Nope! With this model, you pay just once and we’ll deliver 3 times a year. The cost of shipping is included in the box price. It’s easy, and 10% off retail!
What happens after I receive my 3rd box? We’ll send you an email and invitation to re-up your membership. Since we want to ensure that everyone who subscribes to the Boon Box receives trial/limited quantity products, we’ve limited the number of subscribers. Priority goes to those who are already in the club.
I moved and I need to change my shipping address! Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your shipping address.
The box is sold out, but I want to subscribe! The best thing to do is to sign up for our newsletter. If quantities allow, we may sell additional boxes without the full subscription. The number of subscriptions we sell is dependent on what we have harvested and there's some crops that just don't produce too much!
I’ve got a different question. Check out our About Us page, and if we still haven’t answered your question, shoot us an email at email@example.com and Gideon or Krissy will get back to you in a snap!