Red Serrano Chile Flakes
- Notes: sweet ~ little heat ~ mellow ~ roasted wheat ~ ripened on the plant serrano chiles whose heat turns sweet
- Use like: a low heat chile flake
- Use on: pan seared salmon, marinated beets, finishing chile on salads
- 100% pure California Grown Red Serrano Flakes
Size: One 1.0 ounce jar of California grown Red Serrano Chile flakes.
*Boon Box Subscribers - this is included in your box!
Curious to try more of what we grow? Check out our Chile Flake Trio, which includes the Red Serrano Chile Flake.
Prefer whole dried Red Serrano Chiles? Grab them here.
Farm to jar chile flakes from the 2021 harvest.
- Farmed with organic growing practices and sun ripened throughout the season, these chiles were hand harvested in the fall of 2021
- Store in a cool place out of the sun and heat to retain maximum flavor and freshness
Grown in Boonville, CA on our small, woman-owned farm.