Guajillo Chile Powder
Boon Box Subscribers - this is included in the 2021 subscription!
Guajillo chiles are a backbone flavor in Mexican cooking. We ground this twice to end up with a really fine, paprika-like powder. If a recipe calls for whole guajillo chiles, you can substitute 1 tsp of Guajillo chile powder for each whole chile.
- Notes: mellow ~ sweet bitter ~ deep tomato
- Use like: any mild red chile powder or as a substitute for whole guajillo chiles
- Use on: BBQ rubs and marinades, Pozole Rojo, homemade chili powder blend
- 100% pure California Grown Guajillo Chile Powder
Size: One 1.25 ounce jar of California grown Guajillo chile powder
Farm to jar chile powder from the 2021 harvest.
- Farmed with organic growing practices and sun ripened throughout the season, these chiles were hand harvested in October and November 2021
- Store in a cool place out of the sun and heat to retain maximum flavor and freshness
Grown in Boonville, CA on our small, woman-owned farm.