Golden State Seasoning
We blended our signature Piment d’Ville chile powder with Daybreak's nutrient-packed wakame seaweed, along with California-grown garlic and onions, and California sea salt. The result is an addictive everyday seasoning salt that’s perfect for grilling - veggies, fish, meat, corn, peaches, anything - and delicious in salad dressing or sprinkled on avocado toast. A sustainable, California take on old-school seasoned salts, this seasoning has mild heat from the chile powder, umami from the seaweed, and a crunch from the toasted garlic!
How to use Golden State Seasoning
- Use it as a finishing seasoning to add an umami crunch!
- On Grilled Golden State Corn
- Perfect for grilling meat, veggies, salmon or corn or use wherever your mom uses Lawry's seasoned salt
- Dress a salad by sprinkling on the greens after coating them with olive oil
- Sprinkle on toasts of all kinds or sliced tomatoes, as a sustainable, umami-rich everything-but-the-bagel seasoning
Nt Wt: 2.1 oz / 60 g
Daybreak Seaweed is run by a two-woman team that's working to bring West Coast seaweed into the everyday kitchen. They partner with regenerative ocean farmers producing the highest quality, sustainably-grown seaweed in the pristine waters of the Pacific Ocean, and turn that seaweed into nutrient-dense, delicious, and nourishing kitchen staples. Follow along with their ocean adventures here!