Calabrian Chile Flakes
Grab them now in our Chile Flakes Trio.
These Calabrian chile flakes are our response to the ubiquitous shakers of red chile flakes at pizza shops. We wanted to grow the perfect chile to shake on your pizza and know what kind of chile it actually is. Shake away!
- Notes: deep roasted tomato ~ sweet bitter ~ heat that lingers on the tip of your tongue
- Use like: crushed red chile flakes
- Use on: pasta, pizza, carbs galore, or anywhere crushed red chile flakes are called for. Try this Bucatini all’Amatriciana and our absolute favorite Pasta Aglio e Olio. Perfect on a bowl of beans pre-drizzled with olive oil.
SHU: 30,000 - 50,000
- 100% pure California Grown Calabrian Chile Flakes
- Featured on The Kitchn & The New York Times!
Size: One 1.2 ounce jar of California grown Calabrian chile flakes.
*Boon Box Subscribers - this is included in your box!
Curious to try more of what we grow? Check out our Chile Flake Trio, which includes the Calabrian Chile Flake.
Farm to jar chile flakes from the 2022 harvest.
- Farmed with organic growing practices and sun ripened throughout the season, these chiles were hand harvested in the fall of 2022
- Store in a cool place out of the sun and heat to retain maximum flavor and freshness
Grown in Boonville, CA on our small, woman-owned farm.