Calabrian Chile Flakes
These Calabrian chile flakes are our response to the ubiquitous shakers of red chile flakes at pizza shops. We wanted to grow the perfect chile to shake on your pizza and know what kind of chile it actually is. Shake away!
- Notes: deep roasted tomato ~ sweet bitter ~ heat that lingers on the tip of your tongue
- Use like: crushed red chile flakes
- Use on: pasta, pizza, carbs galore, or anywhere crushed red chile flakes are called for. Try this Bucatini all’Amatriciana and our absolute favorite Pasta Aglio e Olio. Perfect on a bowl of beans pre-drizzled with olive oil.
SHU: 30,000 - 50,000
- 100% pure California Grown Calabrian Chile Flakes
- Featured on The Kitchn & The New York Times!
Size: One 1.2 ounce jar of California grown Calabrian chile flakes.
Curious to try more of what we grow? Check out our 2021 New Harvest Bundle, which includes the Calabrian Chile Flake.
Farm to jar chile powder from the 2021 harvest.
- Farmed with organic growing practices and sun ripened throughout the season, these chiles were hand harvested in the fall of 2021
- Store in a cool place out of the sun and heat to retain maximum flavor and freshness
Grown in Boonville, CA on our small, woman-owned farm.