Comapeño Chile Powder
Hailing from the Veracruz Mountains in Mexico, we’re the only producer of Comapeño chiles in the U.S.
- Notes: Hot heat ~ citrus ~ bright ~ acid
- Use like: Chiltepin or a hot cayenne
- Use on: Comapeño Carne Adovada, Butter-Spiked Beans, Grilled Romano Beans, and this salsa macha
SHU: 50,000-100,000 (twice the heat of Cayenne!)
- 100% pure California Grown Comapeño Chile Powder
Farm to jar chile powder from the 2021 harvest.
- Farmed with organic growing practices and sun ripened throughout the season, these chiles were hand harvested in October and November 2021
- Store in a cool place out of the sun and heat to retain maximum flavor and freshness
Size: Two 1.0 ounce jars of California grown Comapeño chile powder
*Boon Box Subscribers - this is included in your box!
Grown in Boonville, CA on our small, woman-owned farm.