Piment d'Ville - 2 Pack
Our California grown Espelette chile powder, Piment d'Ville, got its name for being the chile powder of Boonville, similar to the French version Piment d'Espelette.
- Notes: Mild heat ~ a little sweet and a little spicy ~ tomato-y
- Use like: black pepper, Piment d'Espelette, paprika, Aleppo pepper, your new go-to spice
- Use on: eggs, avocado toast, roasted chicken, sweet potato fries, and in recipes like Shakshuka, grilled corn with chile lime honey butter, and a chile fruit salad
- SHU: 4,000-5,000
- 100% pure California Grown Espelette Pepper
Farm to jar chile powder from the 2021 harvest.
- Farmed with organic growing practices and sun ripened throughout the season, these chiles were hand harvested in October 2021
- The flagship chile of the Boonville Barn Collective that started it all
- Store in a cool place out of the sun and heat to retain maximum flavor and freshness
Grown in Boonville, CA on our small, woman-owned farm.