Piment d'Ville Collection
The Piment d’Ville Collection gives you the chance to taste how the flavor of the California grown Espelette chile is influenced by when it is harvested.
- Mild heat ~ a little sweet and a little spicy ~ tomato-y
- Use like: black pepper, Piment d'Espelette, paprika, Aleppo pepper, your new go-to spice
- Mid season harvest
- Notes: Medium heat ~ more heat than sweet ~ bright
- Use like: a gentle cayenne
- Early season harvest
- Notes: Mild heat ~ sweet and smoky ~ fruity
- Use like: Smoked paprika
- Late season harvest
100% pure California Grown Espelette Pepper
Farm to jar chile powder from the 2022 harvest.
- Farmed with organic growing practices and sun ripened throughout the season, these chiles were hand harvested from September - November 2022.
- The flagship chile from the Boonville Barn Collective that started it all
- Store in a cool place out of the sun and heat to retain maximum flavor and freshness
Size: Three 1.2 oz jars of Classic, Smoky, or Spicy California grown Espelette chile powder
*Boon Box Subscribers - this is included in your box!
Grown in Boonville, CA on our small, woman-owned farm.
Box design by Alyson Thomas of Drywell Art.